When you see the doctor, we will be happy to help determine your health plan benefits and provide our many other financial options.
We are contracted with most major group health plans, and must provide coverage for “fertility testing” and the initial visit.
Some plans reduce fees after the claim is submitted based on eligibility, benefits and coverage. Copays, coinsurance, deductibles and other patient portions are collected at the time of service.
To determine your insurance benefits:
- Contact the customer service number listed on your health benefit card
- Ask for an explanation of coverage for “fertility testing” and “infertility treatment”
- You may also wish to inquire about your medication benefit
If you do not have benefits for “infertility treatment”, you may have the option to add the coverage during your plan’s “open enrollment” period. Ask your health plan’s customer service representative for details.
Payment Plans and Discounts
Carrying the full financial burden is not an option for everyone. Since many patients are without health insurance coverage for infertility treatment, we have developed financial options for our patients (see below).
- Active Duty Military Discount
- Precision IVF Refund Program
- WINFertility Provider
- Progyny Member
- Livestrong Cancer Charities Member
- Extended Payment Plans with manageable monthly payments through our partnerships with Prosper Healthcare Lending and Lending Club Patient Solutions