When you see the doctor, we will be happy to help determine your health plan benefits, and provide our many other financial options.
We are contracted with most major group health plans, and most provide coverage for “fertility testing” and the initial visit.
Some plans reduce fees after the claim is submitted based on eligibility, benefits and coverage. Copays, coinsurance, deductibles and other patient portions are collected at the time of service.
To determine your insurance benefits:
- Contact the customer service number listed on your health benefit card
- Ask for an explanation of coverage for “fertility testing” and “infertility treatment“
- You may also wish to inquire about your medication benefit
If you do not have benefits for“infertility treatment”, you may have the option to add the coverage during your plan’s “open enrollment” period. Ask your health plan’s customer service representative for details.
Payment Plans and Discounts
Carrying the full financial burden is not an option for everyone. Since many patients are without health insurance coverage for infertility treatment, we have developed financial options for our patients (see below).
- Active Duty Military Discount
With proof of status, our active duty military patients qualify for a discount on services billed by our center.
- Precision IVF Refund Program
- The FCSA Refund PlanThe FCSA Refund Plan was developed by our center for uninsured IVF patients interested in a possibility of receiving some money-back if the included cycles within the terms of enrollment fail to produce a baby. Donors or carriers can be added for an additional fee. Details are provided in our office. Conditions apply. Not all patients will be eligible.
- The FCSA Package PlanThe FCSA Package Plan was developed by our center for uninsured IVF patients interested in paying a package price for IVF with discounts on subsequent cycles. 18-month enrollment period. PGD, TESE, ICSI and donors may be added for an additional fee.
Monthly Payment Options
Our IVF patients may pay for IVF cycles or surgery using qualified monthly installments administered directly through financial institutions. Online qualifying and enrollment are available through the financial institution.
- Fertility Center of San Antonio does not administer payment plans
Terms and conditions apply. All subject to change.The programs herein are not health insurance and do not provide coverage, nor do they guarantee pregnancy or live birth. These plans exclude fees for medications, screening, complications, OB care and more. Details provided when you see the doctor.
Payment is collected at the time of service. We accept cash, check, money-orders and credit cards.
We want to communicate with you. If you have questions, please contact our business office, (210) 692-0577, or toll-free at (800) 708-1869.